Welcome to your Neighborhood Guide where you can explore the exciting community resources and hot spots surrounding your new home. Simply choose a category below and browse through all your new neighborhood has to offer.
Entertainment & Dining
- Filomena Cucina – 2.5 miles, 5 minutes – Old World atmosphere for the casual diner.
- P.F. Chang’s – 5 miles, 10 minutes – Exceptional dining with a unique combination of Chinese cuisine, great service, wine and tempting desserts all served in a stylish, high energy bistro. – www.pfchangs.com
- Library II – 3.5 miles, 10 minutes – Area’s top steakhouse, served in a casual atmosphere.
- Dubhlinn Square – 5 miles, 10 minutes – Irish restaurant & bar – http://www.dublinsquarepubs.com
- The Chop House – 4 miles, 10 minutes - Casual dining at it’s best. Offering premium, heavily aged steaks and chops, and uncompromised guest services – www.thechophouse.com
- Kibitz Room Restaurant and Deli – 6 miles, 15 minutes – The only authentic New York style deli in the area!
- Pleasant Valley Mini Golf - 2 miles, 5 minutes - This miniature golf course offers family fun for under $50.
- Adventure Aquarium - 20 miles, 35 minutes - this educational center offers tours and hands-on fun, along with a great learning experience for you and your grandchildren - http://adventureaquarium.reachlocal.net/
- Campbell’s Field – 20 miles, 35 minutes - Enjoy a River Sharks game at the field located on the Camden waterfront.
- Atlantic City - 44 miles, 50 minutes - Shopping, fine restaurants, sunny beaches and gambling make the resort area a must see year round. - http://www.atlanticcitynj.com/
- Philadelphia – 20 miles, 30 minutes - This historical city offers educational tours, shopping, fine dining and is home of the famous “Philly Cheese Steak” and “Philly Soft Pretzel”. – http://www.philly.com
- Pine Valley Golf Club – 20 minutes – Private 18-hole course named “Best Golf Course in the Country” 5 times by Golf Digest Magazine! - http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/course.asp?course=746845
- Little Mill Country Club – 15 minutes - Private 27 hole course in Marlton NJ. Have Lunch at the “Fairway Restaurant & Grill”. – http://www.littlemill.com
- Ramblewood Country Club – 15 minutes – Public 27-hole course, in Mt. Laurel NJ. Ramblewood is a park-land style course, easy to walk, and one of the finest courses in the Delaware Valley. Senior rates available!
Schools & Universities
- Rowan University – 30 minutes – www.Rowan.edu
- Camden County College – 30 minutes –The #1 Community College in the Delaware Valley –www.camdencc.edu
- Stockton College - 35 minutes
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Berlin – 5 minutes – Virtua West Jersey Hospital Berlin has 95 beds and as a true community resource, the hospital is known for a strong commitment to personalized care. In 2005, hospital patient satisfaction scores were higher than 98% of the healthcare facilities in nationwide survey database. Virtua Berlin achieved the number one score for treating heart attacks in the New Jersey 2004 Hospital Performance Report. The first Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) Unit in South Jersey opened in 2004, bringing the most advanced geriatric health care to area seniors. The Wound Healing Center offers comprehensive wound care and prevention services, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy. The Virtua Health and Rehabilitation Center at Berlin is a state-of-the art nursing facility. -http://www.virtua.org/page.cfm?id=about_loc_berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Voorhees – 15 minutes – Specialty programs include the Fox Chase Virtua Health Cancer Program, asthma management, and diabetes education and treatment. The Barry D. Brown Health Education Center on the campus functions as the hub of Virtua's community-based health education programs. - http://www.virtua.org/page.cfm?nav_id=67
- Virtua Health Systems - Virtua is a comprehensive healthcare system headquartered in Marlton, NJ. A non-profit organization, Virtua is one of the area's largest employers. Virtua employs more than 8,000 clinical and administrative personnel, and more than 1,800 physicians serve on the medical staff. It has been recognized six years in a row as the "#1 Best Employer in the Delaware Valley" by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Zallies ShopRite - ShopRite has grown into the largest retailer-owned cooperative in the United States and the largest employer in New Jersey. The cooperative is comprised of 45 members who individually own and operate supermarkets under the ShopRite banner. Today, Wakefern and ShopRite together employ more than 50,000 people throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
- Dynasil Corporation – Dynasil Corporation is a rapidly growing manufacturer of specialized instruments and products for a broad range of applications markets in the medical, industrial, and homeland security/ defense sectors.
- American Water Works – American Water is the largest investor-owned water and wastewater utility company in the United States, as measured both by operating revenue and population served. Their more than 7,000 employees provide approximately 15 million people with drinking water, wastewater and other water-related services in more than 30 states as well as parts of Canada.
- Rothman Institute Orthopedics – The Rothman Institute is internationally recognized for excellence in orthopaedic science and technology. Their physicians are experts in their specialty areas, leaders in clinical research and innovators in the development of advanced treatment methods and technologies. The Marlton location specializes in Xrays, Physical Therapy and Orthotics.