The next step in determining which home is right for you is getting a general idea of your expected monthly mortgage payment. With some input from you, the table below gives you an estimate of how much your monthly investment could be for each of the models at Roesville.
To apply for a mortgage, learn more about getting qualified, compare rates, or just talk to a specialist, please contact 1st Colonial National Bank, Jerry Silvi, 856-869-3250.
The Advantages of Using 1st Colonial National Bank, Our Preferred Lender
- Using our Preferred Lender enables buyers to finance 100% of their structural and Design Gallery options through their mortgage.*
- It saves time, effort and application fees entailed in "shopping for a mortgage". Let our Preferred Lender use their national resources to shop for you, quickly, confidentially and inexpensively.
- There's no application fee.
- Our Preferred Lender has access to lenders nationwide and can make an array of both conventional and creative financing options available to you.
- Experienced in new construction loans, our Preferred Lender has consistently submitted every loan package to the closing table in a timely fashion, with all details thoroughly reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
- A 1st Colonial National Bank consultant attends all closings with their customers.
- 1st Colonial National Bank is a licensed New Jersey Mortgage Banker and, in addition to the advantages cited above, offers these service advantages to J.S. Hovnanian & Sons home buyers:
- Long Term Rate Locks
- Competitive Rates
- All Credit and Income Situations Considered
- 24 Hour Underwritten Commitments and Approvals
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- No Additional Deposit Required for Options
- Personal and Individual Attention
- Responsive, Reliable and Professional Customer Service 7 Days a Week
- Over 20 Years Experience in New Construction Lending
- Over 70% of our buyers needing a mortgage use 1st Colonial National Bank with 100% satisfaction.
* Buyers may finance up 100% of their options up to $50,000. See Sales Professional for details.